We hope that you will be delighted with your purchases however should you wish to return anything purchased from the Site we will be happy to refund an item, provided it is returned to us in a fully re-saleable condition.
Once the products are back at our warehouse and we have had an opportunity to inspect them to check that they are in resalable conditions then we process the refund in respect of the price of the product, excluding any delivery charges as soon as possible and in any case within 5 working days of us receiving the product in our warehouse. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession.
- Please note that goods returned to Ossie Clark London are at the customer's expense.
- 28 days of receipt in the case of full price items; or 10 days or 7 working days (whichever is longer) of receipt in the case of discounted sale items
- All purchases must be returned in their original condition and unmarked. Items do not have to be returned in their original packaging, but should be returned in a suitable parcel or package, keeping the item(s) safe from any possible damage.
- If you consider there to be a shortage in your order please contact us within 14 days of receipt of your order so that we can rectify your order appropriately
- If you return the part or all of your order we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed.
If you contact us outside of the applicable period set out above and the products are not defective then we may at our discretion accept a return of the products, however you may not receive a full credit in respect of the price you paid for the products and your refund may be by way of a credit note.
If you consider a product to be defective, damaged or faulty prior to use please contact us as soon as possible after receipt of your products. Once the products are back at our warehouse and we have had an opportunity to inspect them we will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product. Products returned by you in accordance with the above which have a verifiable defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, if we agree to send you a replacement product, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
Please note that goods are returned to Ossie Clark London at your own expense.
All returns must be sent back to our warehouse at the following address:
Ossie Clark London
c/o Exclusive Logistics Ltd
Unit B, Dewar House
- To return an item, you must return them with all their tickets and labels attached. Items do not have to be returned in their original packaging, but should be returned in a suitable parcel or package, keeping the item(s) safe from any possible damage.
- All products purchased from Ossie Clark London must be returned to our warehouse using the returns label supplied to you with your order and be in pristine condition.
- Tear off the bottom section of the Dispatch Note received with the goods and affix to the front of your parcel.
- Take the parcel to your nearest Post Office. You will be issued with a receipt, which should be retained until the refund has been processed.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse, your return will then be processed within 5 working days.
Please note that purchases made from the Ossie Clark London website can only be returned by post directly to us. They can not be exchanged or refunded at any sale outlet store or concession.
We can not accept returns for products purchased otherwise than via the Ossie Clark London website. Please contact the store or website from where you purchased the goods.
Cancelling an Order
If you would like to cancel your order before you have received the goods please contact us as soon as possible on 0800 652 6040 or by e-mail so that we can attempt to stop delivery. If your order has already been dispatched we may charge you for the delivery.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Extended Christmas Returns Policy
Any orders placed from 1 November 2014 can be returned until 31 January 2015, subject to our Returns Policy.